Sunday, August 26, 2007

Like Sunshine on a Cloudy Day...






I am love-love-loving yellow and grey! There is something so fresh and modern and utterly sweet about this combo. Imagine a blank white backdrop like a modern art museum... with a sea of grey and hints of yellow here and there... from drinks to food this would be so lovely! Blueprint just showcased the color duo in their Babyshower and Martha couldn't resist the temptation in her spread on Lemons- I'd love to hear any thoughts you may have on this sunshine meets gloom duo...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I am in love with the soft yellow and grey combination too... I want to re-do my upstairs room in this color combo... they play off eachother so well!

Keep up the great work! :)
-Cortney

Oh Happy Blog! said...

Cortney-

Thank you for the kind words... I am getting tired of brown and black has not made its way back into my heart just yet... so I find that grey is an underused neutral and hope to see more of it in the future

Easy like Sunday morning said...

Where is that yellow dress from? It's delicious.

Anonymous said...

I agree... grey is so subtly rich - when used right, it can be so elegant! I hope to see more grey usage.

Oh Happy Blog! said...

emma- the dress is from French Connection...and also comes in a dark grey...

http://www.fcuk.com/

Santee Drapery said...

Thanks great post