Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Snapshot: Jeanne Ciasullo







Last night I was searching the web for inspiration and ideas and somehow stumbled upon a really interesting photgrapher... as I flipped through her work, I was really impressed by the raw-quality that it had- capturing life as it is and not necessarily like we imagine it to be..... and then came one picture- a familiar place... and suddenly I realized that this photographer was local. Since then I have made contact with Jeanne and found her to be a lovely gal- and look forward to working with her soon...Jeanne is fairly new to Jacksonville and does amazing portrait, wedding, and children phorography. Additionally, she is accomplished as a makeup artist as well. Her site is a little under construction and the new one will lanch in a week or so- but stop by and show her some love...




No comments: