Friday, September 28, 2007

To You... From Me


Sorry that I have been a little MIA. My paternal grandpa passed away this week. It was expected and he lived a long and prosperous life, leaving behind 7 children and a plethora of grandchildren... but I've been spending time with family (it is our tradition to have a "Celebration of Life" in lieu of a mourning period)... I have a list a mile long of posts that I intend on getting to... so hopefully I'll be back sometime over the weekend or next week... for now- I leave you with a slice of yumminess via Vanilla Bake Shop- in celebration of a wonderful man's life and the ripples that he has sent out into the world.

6 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa DiStefano said...

I am so sorry for your loss Danielle, I hope your beautiful memories will fill you with joy, in this sorrowful time!

perfect bound said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. The Celebration of Life sounds like a wonderful idea. Take Care!

Sarah Dennis said...

Danielle, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa! My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Enjoy this time with your family. We'll be here awaiting your return.

- Sarah

Darci said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Danielle. A celebration of life sounds like a wonderful thing...my thoughts are with you!

Dumpling Recipes said...

Nice bllog you have