Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sweet Nothings: Camicakes



I admit it ... I have been procrastinating with the whole "homegrown" list... sorry! In my defense, the Fall Event Season has begun ... however- I promise to make it up to all you J-ville brides... I come bearing gifts- perfect confectionary gifts... from Camicakes...


I still remember the first time I saw Camicakes... I was a little bummed that the foodcourt had done away with my favorite salad place... but the disappointment was short-lived as soon as I spotted the delightful pink and brown bakery that had taken its place.... amidst a sea of greasy supersized menus... floated this beacon of light that drew me in immediately... and what I found were gourmet cupcakes- seriously... the flavors are AMAZING... my favorite (being a southern belle) is the sweetpotato... yummy yum yum... I love that they skip all the fondant fru-fru and deliver amazing flavor in a darling little package...



Andra Hall began her passion for baking with an easy-bake oven, her grandmother's, support, and her mother's guidence in the kitchen... this passion has developed into such a delightful company that shares their love of the world at large in the form of comfort-food inspired treats... I really love how you can really taste this passion in each bite.... but don't take my word for it- buy a dozen or two (and they even ship nationwide...)

2 comments:

People St.Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
People St.Clair said...

I love cupcakes and these sound delicious, I want a sweet potato cupcake too.