Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Spoon Full of Sugar...


A recent comment to one of my posts reguarding the delightful Julie Andrews reminded me of the very first style-crush that I ever had... on none other than Mary Poppins! I admit that I would watch that movie over and over- I loved the costumes and her polished and refined prescence... and most of all- her umbrella. While my siblings would fly kites... I would have a lovely parasol flapping behind me in hopes of being taken away..... thus when I found Bella Umbrella... I felt a nostalgic knot start to form deep in the pit of my stomache....


they rent vintage umbrellas for events.... and they ship nationwide.... and they are as cheap as $10.... and you can buy them if you love them enough.... and they have the "bixi" (shown) that transforms from the bouquet base to the umbrella handle- what a lovely bridesmaid gift...


you really can't go wrong with this one.... it's green... and a great way to shade in the summer... and prepare for showers in the spring... and just lovely all year round!

3 comments:

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

We rented these for a wedding last year and they were great! Although it didn't rain as forcasted, it didn't stop us from twirling them all day long!

swell.life said...

Today is my happy day...I can't believe I've been missing out on your beautiful blog! I will be back. Regularly!

Oh Happy Blog! said...

Jessica- you are too kind... I look forward to your visits (as I am a new fan of your Swell Blog too!)