Monday, September 17, 2007

Snapshot: Agnes Lopez






Alright... I know that I promised a Homegrown list by this week- and I am hoping that you are forgiving enough to give me until Friday- that being said, I will try my best to highlight some of the First Coast's Gems throughout the week...


First up is one of my most favorite photographers, Agnes Lopez. I came across Agnes several years ago by chance- my sister was looking to have photos done professionally and I was helping her to find photographers in the area... when I came across Agnes's site I was blown away to find that she was here- in our humble little town- I ended up booking her immediately and my pictures turned out wonderful... since then, I have referred my brides to her religiously and have been thanked time and time again as she never fails to deliver consistent magazine-worthy albums...



I love Trash the Dress Sessions as much as the next- and really find them to be inspiring from an editorial point-of-view... but many of my brides are a bit intimidated when it comes to even uttering "trash" and their "dress" in the same sentence (after all- it DID take us over a dozen visits to even commit to it and after numerous fittings it has developed into an endearing relationship)... thus I really love Agnes's bridal shoots... she comes from a fashion photography background and has such talent for bringing out the inner model in every bride... they offer that "Vogue Edge" of a T the D session without the dry cleaning bill ...


(I have a bit of a soft spot for clever ring shots and pretty shoes... I couldn't resist)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Loved the kisses pic, perfect!