Monday, November 5, 2007

Yummy Invite Duo

As you all are well aware, my posts have been sparce lately due to work... but as promised, I have a ton of posts saved up from snippets here and there... so check back often as I'll be sending them out throughout the next couple of days... First up... yummy invites from two rather talented companies...






I found bird and banner to be so very refreshing... their designs are fun and young and great for either a couple that do not take themselves too seriously- or a pre wedding function...





And the second part of this little invite-duo is the lovely and talented Diane Lamendola- what I love about these invites is that there are cohesive threads that bind the set... but they aren't forced and so "matchy matchy".... Each piece can hold its own, but is still a delightful addition to the overall event...

No comments: