Friday, October 26, 2007

Luck O the Irish...



I'm taking a break from my big project and found myself scouring the internet, researching the several destinations that my finace is looking into for our honeymoon. He is really set on Ireland right now- and somewhere between the rolling hills and exotic castle retreats, I found myself emersed in Irish Brides... and I am smitten! Look at the AMAZING finds from the lads and lasses of Ireland...



First up... these lovely gowns via Casablanca. I LOVE feminine gowns with lots of detailing and appliques. I also LOVE simple design with hints of old hollywood glam- thus when I found this designer, I fell in LOVE immediately, and think you will too...



And what better to pair the lovely gowns with than these delicate hair pieces via Stacey Hannan Designs? I love the trend with feathers just as much as the next gal- but aren't these jeweled pieces wonderful?!? I am really loving the oversized hair pins- they are just so fun!

Alright... back to work... I'll be back Monday with more details...promise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH what a beautiful find. These dresses are beautiful... and the hair piece so glamorous.

Im scouting their website as we speak!