Thursday, October 18, 2007

Agnes Lopez Part II






Alright.. so I showcased Agnes a while back... but I had to give her another round... as she seems to be maturing in her already-uber talented portfolio. It appears that she is transitioning from the colors that POP out and scream "Fashion Photographer"... to a more grainy and saturated look... I think it suits her- and I am loving the new branding.... she also offers a commercial side for models and professionals, and if you are looking for an amazing photographer in the Jacksonville area- I just don't think that it can get much better than this... she is pleasant and always delivers quality work and service....

On a side note... saw this photo on Agnes's blog and it reminded me of what a wonderful idea this is... attaching a locket to the bouquet... I have had brides include pictures of those loved ones that are no longer with them... that could not make it to the special day... or even the two parents' wedding pictures... it really makes the day that much more special!