Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sorry to Blog and Dash....


I was just going through my daily reads... and there are some amazing posts out there today! It seems that everyone is well rejuvinated and inspired from their long weekend... I will be taking tomorrow to tend to some much-needed honey-do lists so here's a recap and I will see you Thursday...

Blue Orchid and Perfectbound are preparing for Blog Action Day... which I am so very proud to say that I have signed up for as well... I don't want to be redundant... so please visit either of the before mentioned blogs to get the whole scoop and I really urge everyone to take part....

Vane and Faye both have behind-the-scene inspiration boards up over at Style Me Pretty- and you simply must check out her newly-renovated site while you are there... beautiful ... AND it has a few new features... (speaking of re-vamped blogs... Sarah Dennis has a great new illustration up that you really must stop in and see)

Heather shared some of her tablescaping talents and Kelly is kicking off a really great "contest" open to all professionals, brides, and wanna-be's.... (I don't want to steal her thunder so visit her blog for more details... this will be a really fun one though)

Thanks for stopping in...

No comments: