Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love at first sight.... Liquid Sky Arts

I was going through all of my old picture files- and came across this one... I saved it long ago- with hopes of returning to this site the next day... well about a year has past- and I finally visited Liquid Sky Arts... and I have a new blog-crush... I do believe that this will evolve into a seriously obsessive relationship that may even result in a bit of daily blog-stalking... seriously- these pictures speak volumes to me and I am so inspired by all of the lovelies that this blog has to offer... I am justifying this post by stating that this is a great source of inspiration for brides that just need a pick-me-up in the creative department... so there.

---also... upon reviewing the shop... I found these lovely pieces inspired by recycled postage, paper, and china... what delightful little goodies for your bridesmaids (and very "green")

2 comments:

Darci said...

This is an amazing site, thanks for sharing! The items they have for sale are really reasonably priced too.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Wow! Such pretty pictures!