Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I spy...


This photo, via Girl Meets Glamour is precisely what comes to mind when I hear "white wedding"... I just want to drape the walls in luxe fabic and cover the floor in textured rugs. I want to create a blank slate and ensure that the affair is made up of carefull chosen pieces... one of which would most certainly be this chandelier... but who has a budget for such a lovely fixture?

In my search for a bargain, I found an amazing company that actually specializes in the rental of high-end chandeliers... how fantastically perfect is that?!! www.chandelierrental.com offers rental of a variety of chandeliers (one which they boast is the "largest chandelier in the world") for movie sets and events alike.... the catch? (you know that there must be a catch) is that they are across the pond... in the UK... and aren't planning to expand to the states anytime soon... o well- a gal can dream...

No comments: