Monday, September 10, 2007

I heart... boutique hotels



it is true... we all have our guilty little pleasures... and mine are boutique hotels... I love them- what can I say? There is something so addictive about their high-end charm and style... all bottled up in a small package.... so when I came across The Zetter in London... I felt that I simply had to share... what a GREAT space for a destination bride... with all the great branding and packaging that the hotel has to offer- it would be relatively easy to brand you wedding with the same finess... and from the reviews that I have read- their food is supposed to be just as delicious as the decor.

2 comments:

TIG said...

Great find--I'm a huge fan of boutique hotels as well, and this one looks fantastic!

Oh Happy Blog! said...

why thankyou- I have so many great boutique hotels saved in my files that I may start putting one out there every so often...