Monday, September 3, 2007

Designer Showcase: White Lilac






------------------------------------------





Mimi's gorgeous wedding was such fun that I decided to give all her vendors a glance... my what a superstar team she had!... amongst the great talent, I was introduced to the fabulous White Lilac... There is such passion in each design and it really shows in their portfolio. I am really inspired by designers that are able to make an event AMAZING without all the theatrics... it feels intimate and yet polished and refined.... loving their understanding of color and texture... inspired by their contemporary point of view on traditional design elements... and absolutely waiting for my invite to their next affair... simply put- they are just events that you WANT to attend...

6 comments:

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

I sometimes feel my wedding doesn't do White Lilac justice. They deal with many events that have incredible and unlimited budgets, while mine was, shall we say, neither! That being said, the creativity and vision that Sunny (the owner) has is unbelieveable and I still receive compliments on those flowers. It is so great to LOVE your vendors!

Oh Happy Blog! said...

I believe that the reason I decided to post this was to show White Lilac's range... there are many designers that are able to go over-the-top but their moderate budgets actually seem limiting and uninspired... I LOVED your flowers and was really happy to see that their understanding of floral design was able to transcend the many budgets of their clients...

Liene Stevens said...

I love White Lilac - they always do great work! Great post.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!

Faire La Fete Productions said...

Beautiful!

Meredith said...

Just gorgeous, just popped by to see some inspiring pictures - thanks.