Monday, September 10, 2007

Blushing Brides...



I love the birdcage veil... its style and simplicity and vintage undertones... but I am seeing it everywhere- and feel as though it is missing something.... last night I watched one of my favorite movies- Easter Parade.... and found myself browsing through my collection of Vintage Burlesque books... and discovered that my veil needs a hat! I found these little numbers at Couture Bridal... I like the size of the last- but the dainty nature of the middle...


I would really love to transition the look for the reception... entertaining this option... any thoughts?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Any thoughts on wearing a bridcage veil with your hair down or half down? I always see them traditionally worn with the hair pulled into a nice chignon...but I had my heart partially set on wearing my hair in a loose ponytail.